Assessments for OCD usually start with your doctor. Your doctor will may make a diagnosis of OCD and consider any medication or treatment that would be appropriate for you, or in most cases the doctor could also refer you to a specialist - for example a consultant psychologist or a psychiatrist - where a further assessment would be made about any therapies that might help.

There is currently no content classified with this term.

Copyright © 2004-2017 OCD-UK.
Charity Registration Number: 1103210
OCD-UK, Marble Hall (Office 5), 80 Nightingale Road, Derby DE24 8BF

OCD-UK is a non-profit making charity and not associated with any other organisation. Medical information is provided for education/information purposes only, you should obtain further advice from your doctor. Any links to external websites have been carefully selected, however we are not responsible for the content of these third party websites.